September 24-27, 2017, Austin, TX
The countdown has begun! Only a couple of short weeks until Revionics’ eighth annual customer summit, Insight 2017: Transforming Retail. This is where more than 200+ retail executives from around the world will come together to lead critical transformation in the industry. Retailers will be able to exchange ideas and best practices around price, promotion and markdown strategies with their industry peers, Revionics executives and world-renowned retail experts.
Constantly dealing with evolving trends in the face of mass digitalization coupled with shoppers’ rapidly changing buying behaviors, retailers must constantly be transforming to keep up with this unprecedented pace to not only sustain, but to also strengthen, their profits, customer loyalty and brand image.
Revionics designed Insight 2017 to address the top challenges of its retail customers; therefore, they invited the top retail minds to come together and exchange ideas and real world solutions.
Below are highlights, and you can click here for the full list of speakers.
Plenary presenters include:
- Ray Wang, Principal Analyst, Founder and Chairman, Constellation Research on Demystifying the Future of Retail
- George Lawrie, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research on Price and Value: New Data Reveals the Attitudes of Shoppers around the World towards Fairness and Applications of Pricing Science, such as Dynamic Pricing
- Sam Perkins, Group Merchandising Director, Shop Direct on Race to the Future: Market-Leading Transformations at Shop Direct
- Brian Kilcourse, Managing Partner, RSR Research on Transforming the Retail Model
- Luke Rauch, Senior Director of U.S. Insights, Walgreens, on Competing in the Age of Amazon
For more information, click here.