Revionics’ 2nd Annual Customer Conference Climbs to New Heights
Revionics’ customers learned best practices, experienced real world case studies and explored new products/services around Best-of-Breed Price Optimization Solutions
ROSEVILLE, CA – November 01, 2011 – Revionics, Inc., the leading provider of retail life cycle price optimization solutions, held its 2nd annual Customer Conference, Insight 2011, and celebrated record attendance with its customers from across North America. The conference was held October 25-26 in Tempe, Arizona. Staying with the conference’s theme “Climbing New Heights”, Revionics’ had a 50% increase in attendance from 2010, which included some of the nation’s leading retailers, analysts, Revionics’ partners and industry experts. The attendees participated in highly-interactive sessions, workshops, new user boot camps, product demonstrations and networking events. During the two days, Revionics shared its 2011 accomplishments and their product road maps and enhancements for 2012.
“Achieving successful price optimization is a journey and we are committed to helping our customers through this journey,” said Marc Hafner, Revionics’ President and CEO. “To ensure our customers receive strong results from our solutions, we have made major investments and enhancements to our offerings, and have strengthened the Revionics’ team. It is our goal to offer the most powerful Price Optimization Solutions available in today’s ever-changing marketplace that have optimal usability, transparency, high performance and a strong ROI.”
Revionics’ Customers Share Case Studies of Positive Results and High ROI
A strong part of the conference was Revionics’ customers who presented their success stories related to Revionics’ Price Optimization Solutions. Customer’s that presented at the conference included:
- Family Dollar (NYSE: FDO) www.familydollar.com (Retailer with 7,023 stores across 44 states)
- Steve Luoma, Pricing Director of Family Dollar, presented how Revionics' price optimization solutions helped them become more customer-centric, competitive and profitable. By leveraging Revionics' solutions, the company was able to extrapolate a marginal improvement on products sold at 7,000+ stores, producing a significant financial improvement.
- Longo’s www.longos.com (A retailer with 24 stores throughout Canada and an online grocery business)
- Longo’s Merchandising Manager Tom Sfetkopoulos and Pricing Analyst Michael Fallico presented on how they are leveraging Revionics solutions to become more competitively priced, increase sales while maintaining margins, grow profit dollars and become more market sensitive with their pricing strategies.
- Pamida www.pamida.com (Regional retailer with 200 stores in 17 Midwest States)
- Mark Kelso, Pamida’s Director of Pricing, was excited to be present for Revionics’ customer conference since his company had just awarded Revionics its Vendor Partnership Award. Mr. Kelso shared how Revionics helped them develop new pricing strategies that aligned with their overall marketing and merchandising strategies, category plans and brand. This resulted in increased customer counts, basket size, unit, sales, and margin dollars, which greatly exceeded their expectations.
- Tractor Supply Company (NASDAQ: TSCO) www.tractorsupply.com (The largest farm and ranch retailer with 1,054 stores in 44 states)
- Tom Roush, Vice President of Pricing, Inventory and Multichannel, highlighted how Revionics has implemented customer-centric planning and optimization solutions across its merchandising categories, which has provided them the ability to plan and optimize its pricing strategies by merchandise category down to the store level, resulting in improved customer attraction and retention.
Revionics’ Experts and Partners Present on the Value-Add They Bring to Customers
IDC’s Merchandising Strategies Program Director Greg Girard presented a session on “Retail Revenue Management (RRM): Next Generation Capabilities to Win Today and Tomorrow”, which highlighted how RRM is maturing and gaining wide-spread adoption in the marketplace and that its critical that retailers stay abreast of these advances and leverage them to ensure optimal profitability and growth.
Revionics’ partners presented and explained the value that they add to Revionics’ solutions. The partners that presented included:
- Willard Bishop, who presented on “Shopper Centered Merchandising”
- Planalytics who presented on “Optimizing Pricing Decisions with Weather-Driven Demand”
- CPI, MyWorld, and RivalWatch who participated in a panel discussion on “Competitive Pricing Strategies”
“This year’s conference surpassed my expectations. It is instrumental for my team to attend these annual events and meet face-to-face with Revionics’ team, its partners, industry experts and other retailers,” Stated Mark Kelso, Pamida’s Director of Pricing. “The ability to connect and learn from other retailers was invaluable and it was an excellent forum to provide insight and feedback to Revionics regarding their current and future solutions."
About Revionics, Inc.
Revionics delivers innovative lifecycle price optimization solutions to retailers, including base, promotion, and markdown pricing. The Revionics technology leverages an integrated forecast, enabling a coherent view of customer demand across all decision areas. Our proprietary approach, Revenue Bionics™, applies advanced analytics and science to predict customer behavior, empowering retailers to achieve their financial objectives, improve customer loyalty, and make better, faster decisions. Our solutions are delivered on a modern, fully scalable, software-as-a-service platform. Over 20,000 retail locations across grocery, drug, building materials, convenience, general merchandise, discount and sporting goods stores are priced using Revionics solutions. For more information, please visit www.revionics.com.
« More News