Revionics Launches Collaborative Portal for Retailers and their Trading Partners
ROSEVILLE, CALIFORNIA, March 24, 2010: Revionics, Inc., a leading provider in retail lifecycle price optimization, inventory replenishment and consumer demand management software, announced the launch of their newest module, Collaborate
. The robust design of Collaborate delivers efficiency, accuracy, and control to the retailer by combining a centralized repository for item, deal, and related supplier data with powerful online negotiation tools. Collaborate is a Software-as-a-Service offering, integrating with a retailer’s existing systems or as an extension of Revionics’ solutions, including Promotion Planning
Collaborate empowers the retailer to easily automate many manual, administrative activities, from deal collection to promotion reporting and reconciliation. Online tools enable cross-functional visibility to vendor offers, status of vendor funds, and the retail item demand forecast. Collaborate enables retailers to deploy functionality as needed, and to offer a unified standard of communication and information across their supply chain.
Key features included in the Collaborate module include:
- Cooperative online deal management: Retailers can share forecasts, actual results, and performance reports to help the supplier offer more informed deals. Deals are entered, negotiated, tracked, and stored in one central repository.
- Causal impact of price and deal monies revealed: Retailers know in advance how price and promotion will impact demand with Revionics Forecast, and can now share this information with their suppliers. Advanced knowledge of potential impact will improve the quality and relevance of the deals offered.
- Collection and hosting of supplier data: Retailers struggling with the administrative tasks of collecting supplier and item information can leverage Collaborate as a data collecting and hosting solution. Collaborate accepts a variety of data transmission types, including manual entry.
- Reporting and deal reconciliation: Pertinent reports can be shared with the retailers’ supply community, including store-level forecasting, sales performance, and promotional plans and calendars. Electronic scan-down reports automate and expedite collection of deal monies.
- One platform with Revionics Replenishment and Lifecycle Pricing: Retailers leveraging Revionics solutions, such as store-level replenishment automation, inventory optimization, and promotion planning solutions can provide their suppliers closed-loop communication about item, store, and enterprise level performance. Enhanced visibility empowers the supplier to play a more active role in ensuring retailer success.
- Configurable deployment and integration: Collaborate acts as an extension of the retailer, with customized branding options, and can be configured in a centralized, decentralized, or mixed mode environment. Merge Collaborate with Revionics solutions, other merchandising solutions, or supplier systems for improved automation.
- Platform connectivity simplified: For retailers and suppliers already leveraging an existing trading exchange or other method of e-commerce, Collaborate can accept data feeds from these sources and further enhance the supply chain relationship with additional functionality.
For an expanded list of features, visit http://www.revionics.com/raps-collaborate.aspx
, or attend an informative webinar at www.revionics.com/educate
“Our community of over 100 retail customers asked us to provide a solution that offers an automated approach to administration-intensive tasks,” said Todd P. Michaud, President and CEO of Revionics, Inc. “Retailers of all sizes see the value in automating administrative tasks on one hand, but see the strategic value in improving forecast visibility to their supplier community. We are delighted to offer this compelling solution to retailers, effective immediately.”
About Revionics, Inc.
Revionics delivers the most advanced predictive pricing, promotion, markdown and inventory optimization system available to retailers. Retailers benefit from technology that leverages one integrated forecast, enabling a coherent view of customer demand across all decision areas. Our proprietary approach, Revenue Bionics™, applies advanced analytics and science to predict customer behavior, empowering retailers to achieve their financial objectives, improve customer loyalty and make better, faster decisions. The suite of retail solutions are delivered on a modern, fully scalable, pay-as-you-go, software-as-a-service platform. More than 100 clients in retail grocery, automotive, drug, building materials, convenience, general merchandise, and discount stores rely on Revionics. For more information please visit: www.revionics.com.
« More News