Co-hosts Share Insights from Recent Research Study and Blueprint to Drive Profitable Retail Growth
AUSTIN, TX – (April 20, 2017) – Revionics, a global leader in profit optimization services and solutions, will join forces with Retail Leader and EKN Research, a research and consulting firm, to host a webinar that explores recent research findings from the Revionics-sponsored EKN study, The Dynamic Pricing War. Among other insights, the study found that dynamic pricing is among the top five investment areas for retailers in 2017. The webinar provides expert insights on dynamic pricing strategies to help retailers deliver top- and bottom-line results in today’s fast-changing, fiercely competitive retail market.
The webinar, Dynamic Pricing – Separating Fact from Fiction, will be held Thursday, April 27th, 2017, at 8:00 a.m. PDT/11 a.m. EDT featuring these panelists:
- Moderator: Mike Troy, Editor-in-Chief, Retail Leader
- Sahir Anand, Principal Analyst and VP, Research, EKN Research
- Cheryl Sullivan, Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer, Revionics
During the 60-minute session the panel will discuss:
- The art of margin preservation in an era of price transparency.
- Keeping pace with rapidly shifting consumer preferences.
- Dynamic pricing: hype or reality?
- How your customers view the use of science and increased speed of price changes.
- Dynamic pricing beyond ecommerce.
- How retailers can transition to a more agile and responsive price approach.
- Managing the pace of change in competitive prices, both online and in brick-and-mortar.
To register for this event, please click here. All registrants will receive a copy of the full research summary.
Don’t miss @Revionics @EKNResearch @RtlLdr webinar on dynamic #retail pricing strategies for healthy margins http://bit.ly/2ohJTBT
About Revionics, Inc.
Revionics is a global leader in profit optimization services and solutions. Our unparalleled analytics and science serve as the backbone of omni-channel retailing to help performance-driven retailers execute profitable pricing, promotion, markdown, and space decisions with predictable business outcomes. The result: achieve speed to value and ROI, improve margins, drive top-line sales and respond faster with precision.
Revionics’ SaaS-based model integrates analytics, technology and services to deliver an unmatched advantage for retailers – Competitive Insights, Price Suite, Promotion Suite, Markdown Suite, and Space and Assortment Suite – all from a predictive platform to drive long-term growth.
Trusted by some of the most profitable retail brands, Revionics optimizes across more than 18 million products and more than 2.6 billion item/store combinations are modeled weekly. Learn more at www.revionics.com.