Expert panel will release new EKN/Revionics Research and discuss retail success strategies in omni-channel pricing, personalization, localization and dynamic pricing
AUSTIN, TX – (January 4, 2017) – Revionics, a global leader in profit optimization, EKN Research, a research and advisory firm, and John Fleming, former Global CEO of Ecommerce at UNIQLO and EVP/Chief Merchandising Officer for the Walmart Stores Division, will present a Big Ideas session at the National Retail Federation’s (NRF) annual trade show. The session – “Facing the Future: Trends in Pricing and Promotions for 2017” – will be held on Monday, January 16, 10:15-11:00 a.m. EST at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center EXPO Hall, Room 2, Level 1. Revionics will also be showcasing its SaaS solutions for Price Optimization (including Dynamic Pricing), Markdowns and Promotions at Booth #3553.
In the panel EKN Research and Revionics will unveil findings from a report titled “The Dynamic Pricing War: Retailers Need Answers in the Face of Extreme Competition.” The primary research finds that successful retailers are making strategic investments in dynamic pricing, localized pricing and promotions and competitive price trends analysis. Competitive price trends analysis remains the top capability that both large and mid-market retailers plan to use in the next 12 months.
- John Fleming, former Global CEO Ecommerce of UNIQLO and former EVP and Chief Merchandising Officer for Walmart Stores Division
- Sahir Anand, Principal Analyst and VP, Research, EKN Research
- Cheryl Sullivan, Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer, Revionics
Revionics Exhibit | Booth #3553
Experts will be showcasing and discussing the following solutions, which have a proven track record of increasing sales for retailers by 2-7% while expanding margins by 2-6%:
- Dynamic Pricing to enable retailers to understand the customer, gain competitive pricing insights, implement omni-channel strategy and use science and technology with business rules
- Markdowns for the fashion and grocery industries: managing merchandise across channels, proactive planning and truly aligning discounts to customer behavior, strategic goals and budget
- Promotions: insight on what is or not working; base promotions using predictive analytics; and more customer-focused promotions
To schedule a meeting with Revionics, click here.
Tweet This: Attend @Revionics @EKNResearch #NRF17 session to learn the latest pricing & promo trends & strategies for success: https://goo.gl/3E1gDw
About Revionics, Inc.
Revionics is a global leader in profit optimization services and solutions. Our unparalleled analytics and science serve as the backbone of omni-channel retailing to help performance-driven retailers execute profitable pricing, promotion, markdown, and space decisions with predictable business outcomes. The result: achieve speed to value and ROI, improve margins, drive top-line sales and respond faster with precision.
Revionics’ SaaS-based model integrates analytics, technology and services to deliver an unmatched advantage for retailers – Competitive Insights, Price Suite, Promotion Suite, Markdown Suite, and Space and Assortment Suite – all from a predictive platform to drive long-term growth.
Trusted by some of the most profitable retail brands, Revionics optimizes across 18+ million products and more than 2.6+ billion item/store combinations are modeled weekly. Learn more at www.revionics.com.
Engage with Us: