Roseville, CALIFORNIA, June 29, 2010: Revionics, Inc., the leading provider of retail life cycle price optimization software, announced that it is hosting the first annual Revionics Customer Forum September 22nd and 23rd in Sacramento, California.
The 2-day forum agenda promises to deliver compelling content, from industry trends to Revionics solutions. Featured will be guest speakers from AMR Research and Willard Bishop LLC, customer panels, product roadmaps, and price optimization training, all geared towards the needs of retail executives, pricing strategists, and merchants.
“Revionics Customers requested an opportunity to learn, network, and further contribute to the Revionics product roadmap,” stated Revionics Founder, Jeff Smith, “We are impressed with our registration to-date, and anticipate an exciting event in September.”
Example forum topics are:
- Case Studies and Best Practices. Concentrating on successful store-to-zone clustering analysis driving change and adoption internally. Presented by the Revionics Science and Services team.
- Customer-centric Retailing Research. Presented by Kevin Sterneckert, Research Director, Retail Consumer Centric Merchandising from AMR research.
- Price Image and Optimization. How desired price image and optimization work together in delivering the right prices across the lifecycle of pricing. Presented by Jon Hauptman, Partner at Willard Bishop LLC.
- Revionics Comprehensive Promotion Management Solution. New product announcements unveiled by the Revionics Development team.
- Training. In-depth customer training, including best practices, science insight, and price strategy modeling. Presented by Revionics University.
About Revionics, Inc.
Revionics delivers innovative lifecycle price optimization solutions to retailers, including everyday, promotion, and markdown pricing. The Revionics technology leverages an integrated forecast, enabling a coherent view of customer demand across all decision areas. Our proprietary approach, Revenue Bionics™, applies advanced analytics and science to predict customer behavior, empowering retailers to achieve their financial objectives, improve customer loyalty, and make better, faster decisions. Our solutions are delivered on a modern, fully scalable, pay-as-you-go, software-as-a-service platform. Over 20,000 retail locations across grocery, automotive, drug, building materials, convenience, general merchandise, and discount stores are priced using Revionics solutions. For more information please visit www.revionics.com.