Insight 2011: Empowering Retailers to Climb to New Heights with Price Optimization
Last week was our annual Customer Forum – Insight 2011 – and based on the initial input from attendees it was a great success. It was the first Revionics Customer Forum that I had the opportunity to be a part of as a member of the Revionics team and wanted to share some high level observations and information about the event:
- Attendance was almost twice that of last year’s Customer Forum – including attendees from our 1st customer, Van’s Markets and our most recent customer, Gander Mountain.
- The event was filled with opportunities for the leading retailers to network with their peers and industry though leaders to share experiences and best practices with Life Cycle Price Optimization.
- Attendees were able to hear from four Revionics customers on the main stage – Tractor Supply Co., Pamida, Longo’s and Family Dollar. They presented powerful case studies on their journeys with price optimization – highlighting the financial and operational benefits they have received by leveraging Revionics solutions.
- Revionics domain experts hosted sessions and workshops that provided actionable insight on topics including competitive pricing strategies, leveraging simulation capabilities in this dynamic economic environment, private label strategies, maximizing markdown margin, and improving promotion effectiveness.
- Our partner ecosystem played an active role in the event with sessions led by Planalytics and Willard Bishop and participation in a panel focused on leading edge ways to leverage competitive data by RivalWatch, Comparative Prices International (CPI), and MyWorld.
- Greg Girard, Program Director at IDC who has a deep history in covering the Retail Price Optimization market, kicked off the event with a presentation focused on next generation price optimization capabilities to win in today’s market as well as in the future.
You can read more about Insight 2011 in our post event press release. We are already in the process of planning next years’ event and received some great input as to how to make the event even more beneficial for our customers. Don’t hesitate to let your Revionics contact know if you have any questions or want any additional information about Insight 2011 and we look forward to an even better event in 2012.